50 Reasons to Train
On The Marc Training
Personal Training Long Island NY
50 Reasons to Train
- Releases endorphins and improves mood.
- Reduces your resting heart rate.
- Improves glucose metabolism.
- Increases lean body mass.
- Reduces your blood pressure.
- Boosts metabolism and enables more calorie burning when at rest.
- Improves cholesterol levels.
- Improves insulin sensitivity.
- Increases longevity.
- Increases mitochondria for more efficient fat burning.
- Reduces the workload on the heart.
- Increases blood supply to the brain and muscles.
- Stimulates bone growth and improves bone strength and density.
- Helps prevent obesity.
- Boosts testosterone production, and increases sex drive.
- Improves balance.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Improves flexibility through increased mobility.
- Improves muscular and cardiovascular endurance.
- Makes you a positive role model for family and friends.
- Enhances immune function.
- Increases thyroid hormone.
- Improves your day to day functional strength.
- Reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Increases self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Makes you look younger.
- Improves posture.
- Effectively manages type II diabetes.
- Protects against injury.
- Increases growth hormone levels.
- Helps prevent muscle loss when losing weight.
- Makes you stronger.
- Improves V02 max.
- Gives you stronger ligaments, tendons, and joints.
- Improves cognitive function and memory.
- Increases lung capacity.
- Helps relieve arthritis pain.
- Lowers body fat levels.
- Improves recovery times when rehabbing injuries.
- Reduces your risk of breast and colon cancer.
- Improves energy levels.
- Makes you more productive and efficient at work.
- Effectively treats anxiety and depression.
- Helps you become a better fat burner.
- Decreases blood triglycerides.
- Helps foster new and healthy relationships.
- Helps control food cravings.
- Improves leptin resistance.
- Makes you happier.
- Can help you quit smoking.
The list above 50 reasons to train is a re-print from Neila Rey | Meanrat.com
Marc Buccellato and his team of professional personal trainers including massage therapist, yoga instructor, FST trainer, and dietician are available to bring elite health straight to your doorstep including our top of the line fitness equipment too.